Methyl B-12 is one of the most effective forms of nutrients that our body absorbs easily, allowing it to extract all of it’s versatile health benefits. Being a crucial B complex vitamin, B-12 ensures healthy functioning of many physiological systems including those of the cardiovascular and nervous systems. Our body utilizes this naturally occurring form of vitamin B-12 to support energy, protect DNA and RNA, stimulate serotonin formation, protect brain and nerve cells, contribute to red blood cell formation, maintain a positive mood and support immune function.
Many natural foods and commercial products contain B-12, however, many of our modern diets, including high carbohydrate fast foods, typically fail to supply required levels of this essential vitamin, making us vulnerable to develop health disorders and critical illnesses in a long run.
This health-supporting vitamin facilitates many routine body functions and aids in encouraging the following:
- Development and function of many types of nerve tissues including myelin
- Red blood cell development and controlling the symptoms of pernicious anemia
- Facilitating carbohydrates, fats, and proteins metabolism
- Playing a vital part in the conversion of methylmalonate to succinic acid to support energy production
- Assisting in the biosynthesis of methyl groups by acting as a co-enzyme
- Assisting in the development and transfer of single carbon units to support the conversion of homocysteine to methionine
A Quality Vitamin B-12 Supplement for Heart and Brain Health
Natural Nutra unveils a high-potency, gluten free B-12 Dietary Supplement for your optimum wellness and fitness. Available in the form of vegetarian lozenges, this Methyl Supplement boosts your body with vitamin B-12 to support cardiovascular and brain health.
This natural berry flavored vitamin supplement is quite essential for energy maintenance, red blood cell production, and optimum nerve function. These small tablets are easy to incorporate into your diet plan and are delicious to boot!
Health Benefits of Methyl B–12 at Glance
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the medicinal use of Methyl B-12 supplement for the diagnosis, treatment, curing or prevention of any disease. However, independent medical studies and researches carried out by renowned institutions across the globe have documented its wholesome health benefits.
Different chemical reactions in our body lead to energy expansion and make more energy available for the body to carry out routine functions. The Methyl B-12 supplement encourages a chemical reaction that coverts vitamin B-12 into a form that our body can extract and utilize for different health purposes.
Supports Nerve and Brain Health
Methyl is a form of vitamin B-12 that does not require any external assistance to cross the blood-brain barrier and assists in serotonin secretion. Being an important neurotransmitter, serotonin supports our mood and ensures healthy brain functions. Moreover, it also protects our brain cells from health hazarding excitotoxins and thus, promotes healthy nerve and brain functions.
High amounts of homocysteine in our blood significantly increases chances of stroke and other critical heart conditions. When it is freely circulating in the blood system, homocysteine puts us at high risk of arterial sclerosis to exert heavy strain on heart vessels. Methyl B-12 supplement facilitates conversion of homocysteine to methionine which significantly reduces the chances of heart diseases and promotes healthy heart functions.
A Truly Versatile Vitamin
Vitamin B12 has been included in many health protocols to support many health functions in our body. The usage of this important vitamin includes
- Improvement of the symptoms of celiac disease
- Eliminating or improving the symptoms of pernicious anemia
- Keeping control over homocysteine levels
- Control asthma and minimize sulfite sensitivity
- Mental dysfunction improvement in senior adults
- Control over low sperm counts and the symptoms of depression
- Detoxification facilitation (for the cases of detoxification of brain tissue)
- Treatment assistance in the cases of AIDS
If you are concerned whether your existing day-to-day diet is capable to provide sufficient quantity of vitamin B-12, implementing Natural Nutra’s natural B-12 supplement is the best solution for you. Give your body a natural boost of this essential vitamin and start living a healthy lifestyle!