Ensuring healthy body functions has become one of the priorities in ensuring you are mentally & physically fit. To lead a truly healthy lifestyle, you must take care of all aspects of your body and one that’s often forgotten is your optical health. Good news is that you can improve your optical faculty by maintaining and improving your eyesight. Apart from your diet there are other nutritional boosts you can give your body to improve your eyesight.
- Bilberry has been used for centuries to prepare many medicinal remedies and meals such as pies, tea and jams. Bilberry concentrates contain two primary components known as anthocyanins are polyphenolic which are both rich sources of antioxidants.
- Powerful antioxidant properties of bilberry are effective in improving vision, especially in lower light environments according to widespread health studies.
- Blueberries are another one of the few fruits that are packed with antioxidants and considered among the best fruits to improve your eye health. Bilberry extracts save you from many eye diseases that can cause blindness and impaired vision.
An Ultimate Eye Formula from Natural Nutra
Manufactured by using highest grade Bio-Shield Technology, this Ultimate Eye Formula contains natural concentrates of bilberry, blueberry, and lutein to improve your optical health and vision.
This effective eye formula from Natural Nutra harnesses the power of antioxidants to combat degenerative effects of aging and provide you with healthy, stronger eyesight. Along with disease fighting antioxidants, this ultimate eye formula contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Zinc to support night vision and offers eye protection.
Available in the form of gluten free, vegetarian capsules, this supplement can be easily included in your day-to-day diet plan to reap its eye health benefits.
An Ultimate Supplement for Healthy Eye Sight
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the medicinal use of this eye formula for the diagnosis, treatment, curing or prevention of any disease. However, independent medical studies and researches carried out by renowned institutions across the globe have documented its wholesome health benefits.
Thanks to the medicinal properties of anthocyanosides, bilberry concentrates aid in
- Minimizing vascular permeability
- Improving night vision
- Decreasing capillary fragility
- Retinopathy treatment
- Protection against the harmful effects of glaucoma, macular degeneration and cataracts
Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness in the United States of America. This eye condition adversely affects eyesight by damaging optic nerve functions. Blueberries contain vitamin C and Vitamin A in abundance – both of which play an important role in inhibiting the harmful effects of free radicals. Blueberry extracts aid in minimizing intraocular pressure and minimizing the development of glaucoma. These extracts also aid in preventing macular generation by maintaining connective tissue in the eye.
- Vitamin A, present in blueberry extracts, helps decrease eye inflammation. Many herbal remedies have also included vitamin A in their formulations to treat dry eyes.
- Blueberries also contain vitamin E, which helps in cataract prevention and promotes overall eye health.
- Zinc, present in blueberries, is a mineral that promotes eye vision. Zinc helps in preventing night blindness and macular degeneration; it also aids in better eye adjustment throughout a day.
Prevent Eye Fatigue
As a carotenoid, Lutein is a real eye health promoter that helps in preventing macular degeneration and cataract development. Lutein promotes overall eye health by
- Supporting visual acuity
- Minimizing eye fatigue and glare sensitivity
- Promoting proper lens density and normal visual function
- Increasing strength of eye tissue